SXS411 is hosting a gathering in the nice cool pine trees of Flagstaff, AZ for its second Meet and Greet of the year. The Event will be held over Memorial Day Weekend, May 28-31, 2010.
It is an awesome time of year for most that live in the valley of Phoenix, when it’s too hot to ride; making the Cinders an ideal place to not retire the SXS for the summer. The Cinder Hills is a scenic recreation area enjoyed by many off-highway vehicle enthusiasts. Its numerous volcanic cinder cones and craters surrounded by a ponderosa pine forest environment give the area its unique value. Approximately 13,500 acres in the Cinder Hills has been designated for off-highway vehicle recreation.
There will be group rides and fun activities for the whole family all weekend long. There will also be some new product testing from a few vendors bringing out new product for everyone to try out. So come out and test some product before it’s even released to the public.
The location of the event will be at the Cinder Hills Off-Highway Vehicle Area. It is 13 miles northeast of downtown Flagstaff, south of Sunset Crater/Wupatki National Monument. Drive northeast of Flagstaff on US 89 approximately 7 miles north of Flagstaff Mall. Turn east (right) on FR 776.
The 411 gathering will be at the intersection of 776 and 777(second Y intersection from the main road). Look for the big 411 banners and signs to the event.
Party in the Pines is also being sponsored by a various number of vendors; and all have donated a few items for a raffle.
The raffle is being held on Saturday 29, 2010 at noon. So make sure you are there on time!!!
- PRP Seats – a Pair of Black Vinyl Rhino Seats
- BYC Motorsports – Gift Certificates 1- $50; 1-$75; 1-$100
- Baja Designs – a LED flashlight kit, t-shirts and stickers
- H-Town Performance – Shirts, Stickers, More still to be announced
- FU2 Chassis – Pair of Front Rock Guards
- CCMV – 2 pairs of Scott goggles, 1-14″ convex rear view mirror with billet clamps,
1-17″ convex rear view mirror with billet clamp
- Unleashed UTV – Gift Certificates 1- $50; 1-$75; 1-$100
- Trail Logic LLC – Front and Rear skid plates, pair of A-Pillar light mounts
- DesertFreak– 2- Billet Clamp Sun Visors
- Big “D”‘s Upolstery– 2 Rhino Armrests. 1- Silver with black sides with cup holders and 1- all black no cup holders.
- BS Sand -2 stock seat slip covers in silver and black.
Any Vendors also interested in sponsoring the Event- please email Admin@Rhino411.com
For more information and a better Map of the location- please visit www.PartyInThePines.info
Stay up to date on raffle prizes and camping situations.
Also you can add your name to the list of members that plan on attending so the correct amount of camping spots can be saved guaranteeing you a spot..
A little History about SXS411-
SXS411.com is the main hub of a number of SXS forums. Currently only Rhino411.com, specializing in the Yamaha Rhino, is up and running. It has been open for about 7 months now pushing close to 1000 members. SXS411 also plans on celebrating the release of Teryx411.com, Rzr411.com, BigRed411.com, Prowler411.com and Commander411.com at the Party In the Pines Event. These forums will be specializing in the Kawasaki Teryx, all Polaris Ranger/RZR models, Honda BigRed, Arctic Cat Prowler and for the new Can-Am Commander and should be open in the new few weeks. SXS411 is going to be the one stop forum for all SXS info.
Category: Event/Series Announcements